This Mii is canon. That means this Mii actually exists in the Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort/Wii Sports Club games.
|Title|| Swordplay Showdown First Boss
Most Mediocre Advanced Player In Wii Party
|Level|| Swordplay: 431-435
Table Tennis: 11-15
Cycling: 65th out of 98
Cole is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports Resort and Wii Party. He is ranked #99 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPUs, by overall skill level, with Megan being the only CPU worse than him. His Total Skill Level is 615.
Cole is one of the worst Miis, showing some of the worst skills. He is the Boss of level 1 in Swordplay Showdown, and he is surrounded by 1-heart green fighters such as Ryan, Giovanna, and Chris. His level in Swordplay is 431-435. He is the first and worst opponent in Table Tennis, making him the 1st one you play by default. His level is 11-15. He is very bad at Basketball. His teammates are Nick and Kentaro. His level is 101+ (the 7th worst player). He is average at Cycling, coming 65th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Cole is an Advanced Mii.
- His Japanese name is コール (Kōru).
- His Korean name is 카프리오 (Kapeulio / "Caprio").
- Cole is one of the Miis that isn't a Pro in any sports in Wii Sports Resort, along with Sandra, Chika, and Megan.
- Also, since the other three are female, he is the only Wii Sports Resort male not to be a pro in any sport in Wii Sports Resort.
- Cole has the 2nd lowest Total Skill Level, with 619. He and Megan are the only 2 Miis whose Total Skill Levels are less than 1000.
- They also have the same mouth.
- He is the only Swordplay Showdown boss that isn't a pro at any sport.
- He's the only CPU Mii with those eyes.
- He is the only Advanced Mii from Wii Party who wears sunglasses.
- In Swordplay, Nick is the first opponent to come after Cole, but in Basketball, Cole is the first opponent to come after Nick.
- In Table Tennis, Cole is right-handed.
- Cole and Ryan have an interesting thing in common: in Swordplay, Ryan is the worst player, while Cole is the 29th worst, while in Table Tennis, it's reciprocal; Cole is the worst opponent, and Ryan is the 29th worst. And more: both of them like cyan, have the same skin color, are Advanced Miis in Wii Party, have four letters in their names, and have the same noses.
- Cole is the worst male CPU, the worst female being Megan.
- He defends himself quite often and attacks occasionally on Stage 1 of Swordplay Showdown.
- His name comes from an English surname, meaning "charcoal".