This Mii is canon. That means this Mii actually exists in the Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort/Wii Sports Club/Wii Fit/Wii Party/Wii Music games. However some of the information is fanon.
In Tennis, Emily is okay with a skill level of 450-460, playing with Naomi if the former, or Akira if the latter. In Baseball, she is sometimes a Pro with a skill level of around 937-1143. She has a team of herself, Sarah, Saburo, Theo, Shouta, Víctor, Eva, Jackie, and Michael. Emily plays on the Baseball teams of Rin, Hiroshi, Shinnosuke, Takumi, Pierre, Steve, Helen, and Maria. She doesn't play Boxing.
In Table Tennis, Emily is a Pro, usually at 1121-1125. In Swordplay, she is good, with her being on level 581-585. In Basketball, she isn't very good. Her level is only 266-270. Her team consists of Gwen and Yoko. She is a Pro at Cycling, coming in 46th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Emily is an Advanced Mii.
- Her Japanese name is エミリー (Emirī).
- Her Korean name is 수잔 (Sujan / "Susan").
- The reason her name is changed in Korean could be because another Mii (Abby) has the name Emily in Korea. ￼
- Emily appears in 12 Swordplay Showdown Stages. She appears in Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 14, 17, 18, 19, and 20.
- Emily is ambidextrous because she is left-handed in Tennis and Baseball Throwing, but is right-handed in Table Tennis and Baseball Batting.
- She is the only Advanced Mii in Wii Party whose favorite color is yellow.
- Emily and Misaki are the only Advanced Miis in Wii Party to have unique favorite colors.
- Emily and Kentaro are the only CPU Miis in Baseball to be left-handed in throwing and right-handed in batting.
- She is one of the few CPU Miis to use the underhand throw in Baseball.
- She and Takumi have the same skin color, favorite color, mouth, are both Pros at Baseball, and play on the same team in that said sport.
- However this does not mean they are related because Wii Sports relationships are unconfirmed.
- Her name comes from the Latin origin, meaning "rival".