Gary is a CPU Mii.
In Tennis his level is -1 nonillion (30 zeros) and plays with Alli, Franklin, or a duplicate of himself who is equally bad. In Baseball his level is -5 trillon (12 zeros) and plays with 8 duplicates. He also appears on Cool Cat's team as a teammate. In Boxing, surprisingly, his level is 1.
Wii Sports Resort
In Swordplay Duel, his level is -9 quadrillon (15 zeros) and you can defeat him by pressing (A) or (2) when you face him. In Speed Slice he has the same level, and it takes him 1 hour to slice 1 object. In Showdown he is the boss of level -8. In Basketball, his level is -65 quintillon (18 zeros) and plays with two Gary duplicates. In Table Tennis, his level is -90.
Wii Sports Club
In Boxing his grade is Grade ★-1 decillion (33 zeroes). His grade in Bowling is -★900 decillion (33 zeroes).
He was on S6 of Mii Survivor. He was 28 years old and unemployed. He was beyond useless in challenges and at camp, was annoying, and was the first boot.
- You can earn his badge for making 5 edits on "CPU Mii" articles.
- Gary is not very smart. He flunked kindergarten because he did not know what his name was. He also was expelled from First Grade because he could not figure out what 1+1 is. It's surprising he even made it to First Grade.
- He had to retake first grade 14 times, and he had to retake 2nd grade 31 times until he finally passed (he got a D). He is in 3rd grade now, which he had to retake 5 times prior to this date. Gary is one of the worst Miis. He is also the laziest.
- It is predicted that he will graduate high school in 2099.
- You can see him here.
- Even though Gary has low skills, he does not have the worst Overall Skill Level. That title goes to Cool Cat.