Haxi is a CPU Mii.
In Tennis his level is 5,000,000,000 and hits the ball at the speed of light, making it impossible to defeat him. His partner is Motak. In Baseball his level is 12,500,000,000 and has a team of Motak, Eva, Misy, Nellie, Fatso, Ay, Noval, and Radai-beng. He scores home runs every single time and he scores 3 outs on you in 10 seconds! His closest home run (to home plate) is 5,000,000 miles! In Boxing, his level is 75,000,000,000 and you unlock the Platinum Gloves after defeating him. He knocks you out in 1 punch in 0.5 seconds! It takes 5000 punches to knock out him for 1 second. But that is impossible.
Wii Sports Resort
In Swordplay Duel and Speed Slice, his level is 7,000,000,000 and knocks you out of the arena in one hit! You play at night while facing Haxi. In Showdown, he is the boss of level 54. In Basketball he is a champion at level 4,000,000,000 and has Motak and Radai-beng by his side. His team jumps high enough to block your shots, and he swipes the ball away from you at the speed of light, making you shout "WHAT THE HECK!" He also appears on Guru Ant's Basketball team as a teammate. His level in Table Tennis is 1,000,000,000 and again, like in Tennis, hits the ball at the speed of light.
- He is the strongest Mii in the world, but is not as good as Motak, because he is very slow compared to Motak.
- He is faster than all the other CPU Miis combined, except Motak, Rebecca, and Guru Ant.
- He is sometimes seen in Wii Music playing the contrabass clarinet.
- His cousins are Makutaku and Lakutaku.
- Haxi is the last Boss that is human in Swordplay Showdown, because the second-to-last Boss, Rebecca, is a goddess, and the last Boss, Guru Ant is an ant.
- Haxi is also the last human male Boss.
- He is part of Guru Ant's clan.