|Title|| Tennis Beginner (In terms of his skill level) (Original Wii Sports)
Baseball Vice Champion
|Level||Tennis (Original Wii Sports): 0
New Wii Sports: 999,999
Table Tennis: 326-330
Cycling: 15th out of 98
This Mii is canon. That means this Mii actually exists in the Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort/Wii Sports Club games.
Hiroshi (pronounced huh-ROH-shee) is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Party. He is ranked #83 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPUs, by overall skill level. However, if based on New Wii Sports and New Wii Sports Resort rankings, he is ranked #1.
In Tennis, Hiroshi is one of the 5 players before the starter team of Matt and Miyu, with a skill level of 0, being the only Mii to not have a level above 1, and he is the worst player. If you lose the first match, he will play against you with Shouta. He is much better at Baseball, and is at Pro Class, with a skill of around 979-1180, having a team of Rin, Emily, Sarah, Saburo, Theo, Shouta, Víctor, and Eva. Hiroshi plays on the teams of Shinnosuke, Takumi, Pierre, Steve, Helen, Maria, David, and Miyu. In Boxing, he is average with a skill level of 400-500.
New Wii Sports
His levels are the same from the original Wii Sports, except he is a champion of Tennis with a level of 999,999. He doubles with Jippy. He is also the first Vice Champion of Baseball, since Judson is the first champion. His level in Baseball is the same as in the original Wii Sports, but his team is Rin, Emily, Sarah, Billy, Saburo, Theo, Shouta, and Víctor. Hiroshi plays on the teams of Judson, Shinnosuke, Lokis, Takumi, Angus, Pierre, Steve, and Helen.
Wii Sports Resort
In Basketball, Hiroshi has a level of 521+. His teammates are Vincenzo and Ryan. In Table Tennis, his level is only 326+. In Swordplay, he is good and his level is 896+. He is a Pro in Cycling, coming in 15th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Hiroshi is a Standard Mii.
Armors in Swordplay Showdown
- His Japanese name is the same as his English name. （ひろし）
- You can tell he's Japanese from his name.
- Hiroshi is one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 20 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss Matt. He is very defensive and strikes often.
- Hiroshi is the only Mii to have a skill of 0 in a sport (Tennis) in the original Wii Sports.
- Hiroshi appears in 13 Swordplay Stages. He appears in stages 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 20.
- Hiroshi is ambidextrous because he is right-handed in Tennis and Baseball, but is left-handed in Table Tennis.
- Hiroshi is the 11th best in Baseball, but in Boxing, he is the 11th worst.
- Hiroshi and Elisa are the only CPU Miis to only have one partner in Tennis in the original Wii Sports.
- In his Wii Music artwork, he is Hand Clapping.
- Hiroshi is one of the only Miis to have different skills in the original Wii Sports and New Wii Sports.