This Mii is canon. That means this Mii actually exists in the Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort/Wii Sports Club games.
|Level|| Tennis: 790-810
Table Tennis: 131-135
In Baseball, she is sometimes a Pro, and her skill level ranges from 800-1000. Jackie appears on some of the first Pro Class teams, which are Eva, Víctor, Shouta, Theo, Saburo, Sarah, Emily, and Rin. Her team consists of Michael, Keiko, Kathrin, Julie, Hayley, Ryan, Steph, and Tatsuaki. In Tennis, she is also good, at 800-810, playing with Pierre at 840 or Jessie at 760. She doesn't play Boxing.
In Basketball, Jackie is not good, having a skill level at 161-165 (the 11th worst player), and she has a team of Martin and Elisa. In Swordplay, she is a Pro, with a skill level of 1286-1290 (the 15th best player). In Table Tennis, she is only at a skill level of 131-135 (the ninth-worst player). She is a Pro at Cycling, coming in 31st out of 98.
In Wii Party, Jackie is a Master Mii.
Wii Sports 3
In Tennis she is good With 600-700 Points and her teammate would be Giovanna or Sandra. In Baseball she is a pro with 1020-1240 Points. In Boxing she is sometimes a pro with 780-1000 Points
- Her Japanese name is Jakkī (ジャッキー).
- Her Korean name is 재클린 (Jaekeullin / "Jacqueline").
- In Wii Sports, she is not a Pro in any sport, except for Baseball (sometimes).
- She is one of the only two Miis that uses purple armor thin on stage 17, the other being Maria. She is very defensive and strikes often.
- Jackie appears in 14 Swordplay Showdown Stages. She appears in stages 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, and 20.
- Jackie is ambidextrous because she is left-handed in Tennis, but is right-handed in Baseball and Table Tennis.
- She is one of the few Miis to have a unisex name.
- Jackie is the only Master Mii from Wii whose favorite color is purple.
- She and Akira are the only Master Miis in Wii Party to wear Sunglasses.
- She is one of the few CPU Miis to use the underhand throw in Baseball.
- She is also the only Purple Outfit Mii to use it.
- Her name is of French origin.