|Title||Swordplay Showdown Fifty-First Boss|
|Level|| Tennis: 5045
Table Tennis: 11878
Kate is a CPU Mii.
In Tennis her level is 5050 and plays with Zelda or Santa. In Baseball her level is 9945-10063. She is one of the few opponents to use the underhand pitch. She appears on the teams of Derek and others. In Boxing her level is 10045-10242.
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports Club
She is a pro at Tennis at Level ★5. In Baseball, she is at Level 7. In Boxing, she is at Level 6. In Bowling, she is a pro at Level ★4.
In Wii Party, Kate is an Advanced Master CPU.
In Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Kate is at AI Level 1 (Beginner Mii).
In New Wii Party U, Kate is a Master Mii.
- You can see her here.
- Her name means "pure".
- She is the second-last female Boss in Swordplay Showdown, the last female Boss being the goddess Rebecca.
- This means that Kate is the last female boss that is human.
- She's American.
- Kate is always right-handed.
- Kate is one of the few CPUs to use the underhand throw in Baseball.
- Kate has some similarities to Yoko: they have the same hairstyle, same head shape, the same eyes, and the same nose.
- However, in Kate's Wii U version, she has a different hairstyle.
- She is part of Guru Ant's clan.
- In her New Wii Music artwork, she plays the Alto Saxophone.
- In the data files of Miitopia, she is listed as Young.
- She appears on the cover of New Wii Party U with Clyde, Diego, and Saffron, as Player 2.