|Level|| Tennis: 1520-1560 (PRO)
Baseball: 1259-1300 (PRO)
Boxing: 1200 (PRO)
Swordplay: 11503 (PRO)
Basketball: 11923 (PRO)
Table Tennis: 11983 (PRO)
Mario is a CPU Mii in Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. He originally debuted in the Mario Bros. series, where he was not a Mii, but a playable character.
He first appeared in the arcade game Donkey Kong in 1981, as "Jumpman".
In Tennis, his skill level is 1520-1560 and he is a Pro in this game. He teams up with Christina or Luigi. In Baseball, his skill level is 1259-1300, making him a Pro. His team is Nellie, Juhon, Sakura, Nick, Miyu, David, Mich, and Maria. He appears on the teams of Cathy, Nic, Albert, Nate, Akira 2, Christina, Zelda, and Nathaniel Bandy. In Boxing, his skill level is 1200, making him a Pro.
Wii Sports Resort
In Wii Party, his skill is Advanced Master.
Wii Party U
Again, in Wii Party U, his skill is also Advanced Master.
- His Japanese name is the same as his English name. (マリオ)
- Mario is one of the only Miis to wear a hat or cap, the others being Luigi, Angus, Wario, Waluigi, Curtis, Joey, Misy, and Dominik.
- Mario is the Middle Skill Mii Vice Champion of Table Tennis.
- He is Wario's arch-rival and Luigi's brother.
- He is good friends with Meggy.
- He is voiced by Charles Martinet.
- His original name being "Jumpman" is a myth.