This Mii is canon. That means this Mii actually exists in the Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort/Wii Sports Club games.
|Favorite Color||Light Green|
|Level|| Tennis: 82-96
Table Tennis: 716-720
Cycling: 62nd out of 98
In Tennis, Oscar is not good, having a skill of 82-96 points. He plays with Miyu or Shinnosuke. In Baseball, he's not very good at 269-444 and his team members are Chris, Martin, Fumiko, Misaki, Silke, Jessie, Abby, and Kentaro. Oscar plays on the Baseball teams of Mike, Jake, James, Marco, Anna, Yoshi, Ren, and Lucía. In Boxing, he is average at a skill level of around 349-485.
In Wii Sports Resort, his skill levels rise a lot. In Swordplay, Oscar is near Pro Class with a level of 926+. You fight against him in the evening, but he can be played against in the daytime after beating the Champion. In Table Tennis, Oscar is also good, but a little lower, with a level of 716-720. In Basketball, he is in Pro Class, with a level of 1106+. His teammates are Ian and Emma. He is average at Cycling, coming 62nd out of 98. Overall, Oscar had quite a good improvement from Wii Sports.
In Wii Party, Oscar is an Advanced Mii.
- His Japanese name is Osukā.
- He is one of many Miis who isn't very good at Wii Sports but is very good at Wii Sports Resort.
- He is one of the only Miis to have glasses that match his eye color.
- Oscar appears in 12 Swordplay Showdown Stages. He appears in stages 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 18, 19 and 20.
- Oscar is ambidextrous because he is right-handed in Tennis and Baseball, but is left-handed in Table Tennis and Basketball.
- He and Olga are the only CPU Miis whose names start with O.
- Despite Oscar and Olga being in different generations, Oscar is the only Wii Sports Resort Mii whose name begins with O.
- In his Wii Music artwork, he plays the Cowbell.
- He is one of the few CPU Miis to use the underhand throw in Baseball.
- In his Wii Party artwork, he seems to be playing either Flag Fracas or Flag Footrace.
- In both Baseball and Boxing, Oscar is the first player to come after Chris.
- He looks like Beef Nugget.