This Mii is canon. That means this Mii actually exists in the Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort/Wii Sports Club/Wii Fit/Wii Party/Wii Music games. However some of the information is fanon.
|Level||Tennis: 1700 (PRO)
Table Tennis: 521-525
Saburo (pronounced "SA-BOO-RO") is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Party. He is ranked #11 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPUs, by overall skill level. His Total Skill Level is 6355.5.
Saburo is one of the best Miis. In Tennis, he is a Pro with a skill level of 1700 (the 7th best player) and will usually play with Theo or Tyrone. In Baseball, his team consists of Theo, Shouta, Víctor, Eva, Jackie, Michael, Keiko, and Kathrin. He is sometimes a Pro at approximately 897-1095 in skill. Saburo plays on the Baseball teams of Sarah, Emily, Rin, Hiroshi, Shinnosuke, Takumi, Pierre, and Steve. He is the 15th best player. In Boxing, he is at around 1229-1406 in skill and he is a Pro.
Saburo is very good at Swordplay and has a skill of 836-840. In Basketball, his team is also near Pro Class and consists of Maria and Siobhán. His skill is 896-900. In Table Tennis, he is good and his level is 521-525. He is a Pro at Cycling, coming in 28th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Saburo is a Beginner Mii.
- His Japanese name is さぶろう (Saburō).
- His Korean name is 재혁 (Jaehyeog).
- Saburo was the first CPU Mii to be pictured on a Wii Series game cover. On the cover of Wii Sports, he is seen boxing against another player.
- He's Japanese.
- In all games in Wii Sports, he is the first player to come after Theo skill-wise.
- In both Tennis and Boxing, Saburo is the 7th best player.
- He is a Pro in every Wii Sports sport.
- In Wii Party, he makes the second-worst pair with Miyu with a total score of 28 points. (Kinda Chums)
- Saburo and Sarah are pro in all sports in Wii Sports but differ to be Pro in no sports from Wii Sports Resort (except Cycling), going opposite to Abby, James, Akira, and Misaki. Also, Sarah is the 1st player to come after Saburo in Baseball and Boxing.
- Saburo appears in 10 Swordplay Showdown Stages. He appears in stages 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 14, 15, 17, 18, and 20.
- Saburo is ambidextrous because he is left-handed in Tennis, but is right-handed in Baseball and Table Tennis.
- Saburo appears on a Wii Sports game cover, playing Boxing.
- Saburo's skills drop a lot in Wii Party from being great in Wii Sports to being average in Wii Sports Resort and finally being horrible in Wii Party.
- In Swordplay, Saburo is the 1st player to come after Tyrone, but in Tennis, Tyrone is the 1st player to come after Saburo.
- Along with Marisa, Saburo is never faced against in Swordplay, Table Tennis, or Basketball after the Champion is beaten (unless he's a teammate of another Basketball team captain).
- His skill level is always above 500.
- He never wears red armor in Swordplay Showdown.
- In his Wii Music artwork, he plays the Bass Drum.
- He and Midori are the only CPU Miis with those eyes.
- This makes him the only male Mii to have those eyes and the only Mii to debut from Wii Sports to have those eyes as Midori is a female Mii and she debuted in Wii Sports Resort.
- He is one of the few CPU Miis to use the underhand throw in Baseball.
- In his Wii Party artwork, he seems to be playing either Space Brawl or Cosmic Capers.
- He and Shohei have a few things in common: similar hair colors, same skin color, same favorite color, both are Beginner Miis in Wii Party, both of their names start with the letter S and they're very close to each other in terms of Overall Skill Level.
- He, Abby, and Shohei are the only Beginner Miis in Wii Party whose favorite color is blue.
- They are also the only Beginner Miis in Wii Party to have that skin color.