This Mii is canon. That means this Mii actually exists in the Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort/Wii Sports Club/Wii Fit/Wii Party/Wii Music games. However some of the information is fanon.
|Title||Andrew's Baseball Teacher
Table Tennis: 650
Sakura (pronounced "SA-KOO-RA") is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and Wii Party. She is ranked #30 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPUs, by overall skill level. Her Total Skill Level is 4,544.5.
In Tennis, Sakura is almost a Pro. Her skill level is 940-960 and she will usually play with Rachel or Ashley. In Baseball, she is Andrew’s Baseball teacher, with 1185-1349. She used to be the champion but Andrew quickly surpassed her, making him better than her. Her team consists Nick, Miyu, David, Maria, Helen, Steve, Pierre, and Takumi. You don’t often play against her, unlike Andrew. She doesn't play Boxing.
In Table Tennis, Sakura is good at level 656+. In Swordplay, she is almost a Pro with a level of 956+, and you fight against her in the evening. She can, however, be played against in the daytime after beating the Champion. In Basketball, her teammates are Rin and Greg. Her level there is 596+ and she is good. She is a Pro at Cycling, coming in 36th out of 98.
In New Wii Sports, her levels are the same as in original Wii Sports, but her Baseball team is herself, Nick, Miyu, David, Mich, Maria, Helen, Steve, and Pierre. She appears on the teams of Juhon, Nellie, Mario, Cathy, Nic, Albert, Nate, and Akira 2.
Wii Sports 3
She is still Andrew’s Baseball Coach, but her team is different. Her team consists of Nick, Miyu, Greg, Rin, Maria, Helen, Tommy, and Siobhán. Her skill is 1450-1650. In Tennis she is a pro with a skill of 1800-1900 and she doubles with either Theo or Saburo. In Boxing she is one of the first pros.
In Wii Party, Sakura is a Master Mii.
- Her Japanese name is the same as her English name. (さくら)
- The name Sakura means "cherry blossom" in Japanese, which could be why her favorite color is pink.
- Coincidentally, there's a song in Wii Music called "Sakura Sakura".
- It also is a coincidence that in her Wii Music artwork, she is playing the Bells, which is used for the Japanese style.
- Even more, coincidentally, the song is Japanese, and Sakura is also Japanese.
- There is a CPU Mii seen in Wii Music named Naz, who looks like a male version of her.
- She is the only Master Mii in Wii Party whose favorite color is pink.
- Since Sakura is the Andrew’s Baseball Teacher, she is the only CPU Mii from Wii Sports to never be a catcher on a CPU Team and to appear in fewer teams than any other CPU from Wii Sports.
- However, in New Wii Sports, Sakura appears on nine teams.
- She's Japanese.
- Sakura appears in 13 Swordplay Showdown Stages. She appears in stages 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, and 20.
- Sakura appears to be ambidextrous because she is left-handed in Baseball, but is right-handed in Tennis and Table Tennis.
- She is the only CPU Mii with that hair (specofically a paw-like bun).
- Sakura, along with Yoko and Jackie, are the only Master Miis from Wii Party to have unique favorite colors.
- She is one of the few CPU Miis to use the underhand throw in Baseball, but Andrew’s underhand throwing is better than her’s.
- She and Tyrone are the fourth-best pair in Friend Connection: Old Buddies with 64 points.
- In Poofesure's Tomodachi Life, she is married to Dudy dude. Unfortunately, she is not happy about their marriage and wants to divorce.