Serena in Tennis is good with a skill level of 840-860 and partners with Pierre or David. In Baseball, she is good with a skill level of 515 and plays on a team consisting of herself, Rachel, Lucía, Ren, Yoshi, Anna, Marco, James and Jake. She plays on the Baseball teams of Ashley, Naomi, Haru, Daisuke, Alex, Ai, Yoko, Tyrone and Andy. She is a Pro at Boxing with a skill level of 1160. (the 11th best player)
Wii Sports Resort
In Swordplay Showdown, Serena is the boss of Stage 45. She is very defensive and strikes often. She is surrounded by 3-hearted fighters like Abe, Jackie and Maria, sometimes, Nelly and Fumiko will surround her. It is best if you get to her with 3 hearts. In Duel and Speed Slice, she is a Pro and is the last opponent in the 1300 mark with a skill level of 1396+. In Basketball , she is a pro with a skill level of 1156+. Her teammates are Nelly and Jessie. In Table Tennis , she is okay and is the first in the 500 mark with a skill level of 500+. She is the tenth worst at Cycling, coming 108th out of 118th.
In Wii Party, Serena is an Advanced Mii.
- Her Japanese name is the same as her English name. (セレナ)
- She is one of the few CPU Miis to use the underarm throw in Baseball.
- Serena in Showdown uses the lanky Black Armour, but thick knee pads, making her and Barbara the only female bosses to use the lanky Black Armour and thick knee pads.
- Serena is always left-handed.
- Although Serena does not have a mole or glasses, she does not use the default values for them. Her mole is moved 3 stages to the right and 1 stage upward, and her glasses are blue and 1 stage larger.
- Her skill level is always above 490.
- Serena shares the name with the female protagonist from Pokémon X & Y.