This Mii is canon. That means this Mii actually exists in the Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort/Wii Sports Club games.
|Favorite Color||Light Green|
|Level|| Tennis: 650-670
In Tennis, Steve is good at a skill level of 650-670 and usually plays with Kentaro or Misaki. In Boxing, Steve is bad, and his skill level is 271-406. In Baseball, Steve is in Pro Class with a level of 1073-1261 (the 7th best player) and has a team consisting of Pierre, Takumi, Shinnosuke, Hiroshi, Rin, Emily, Sarah, and Saburo. He plays in the Baseball teams of Helen, Maria, David, Miyu, Nick, and the Champion Sakura.
In Table Tennis, Steve is at 1181+, putting him in Pro Class, and uses a hotel slipper (aka "bup" paddle due to the sound it makes) instead of a paddle along with Emma, Ian, and Chika. He does, however, use a regular paddle if faced against after beating the Table Tennis champion. In Swordplay, Steve is the eighth-worst, at 116+ in skill. In Basketball, his level is 1286+ and has a team of Yoshi and Theo, and is also the 15th best player. He is also a Pro in Cycling, coming 26th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Steve is a Standard Mii.
- His Japanese name is Sutīivu.
- Steve is the only Table Tennis Pro to use a hotel slipper. He is also the only right-handed Mii to use a hotel slipper.
- In both Boxing and Swordplay, he is the 8th worst player.
- Steve is always right-handed.
- Steve appears in 11 Swordplay Showdown Stages. He appears in stages 4, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20.
- In his Wii Music artwork, he plays the Galactic Bass.
- In Wii Party, he can be seen in the photo used as a preview in Friend Connection, along with Abby.
- His name is short for Steven and Stephen.
- Weirdly enough, a CPU Mii from Wii Sports Club has the extended version of his name.
- He is one of the three outfielders in Sakura, the Baseball Champion's team.
- In Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, he can be seen throwing a Frisbee to a dog at Sugarsand Beach.
- He has a relationship with Oscar