Not to be confused with Kakashi.
This Mii is canon. That means this Mii actually exists in the Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort/Wii Sports Club games.
|Title||Swordplay Showdown Twelfth Boss|
|Level|| Swordplay: 1376-1380 (PRO)
Cycling: 87th out of 98
In Swordplay Showdown, Takashi is the Boss of level 12, He is very defensive and strikes often. He is also surrounded by Purple Armor Thin fighters like Sandra, Greg, Andy, and Steve. It is best if you get to him with 3 hearts. He is a Pro in Swordplay with his level being 1376-1380, and he is also the 9th best player. Takashi is the 3rd worst player in Basketball. His teammates are Anna and Andy. His skill is only 41-45. In Table Tennis, he has a level of 1016-1020 (the 2nd Pro Class player). He is the twelfth-worst in Cycling, coming 87th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Takashi is an Advanced Mii.
- His Japanese name is the same as his English name. (たかし)
- He is Japanese.
- He is the only Wii Sports Resort Mii with gray hair.
- He is the worst Cycling opponent to be a Swordplay Showdown boss.
- He plays on the most Basketball teams of any Mii, which is four (including his team). The same goes for Tyrone.
- Takashi's name has three meanings in Japanese: 孝 (Filial Piety), 隆 (Noble, Prosperous) and 崇 (Esteem, Honour, Venerate).
- In Table Tennis, Takashi is right-handed.
- In Stage 12 of Swordplay Showdown, he attacks quickly, then stops for a few seconds, then attacks again.
- In Swordplay Showdown, he uses the Obese Black Armor. He is the first Reverse Stage Swordplay Showdown boss to use this type of Black Armor.
- Thin Purple Armored enemies are introduced on the stage where Takashi is the boss, with Sandra being the first one.
- He is the best on Miguel's Basketball team.