This Mii is canon. That means this Mii actually exists in the Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort/Wii Sports Club/Wii Fit/Wii Party/Wii Music games. However some of the information is fanon.
|Title||Baseball Pro Class Beginner|
|Level||Tennis: 1600-1700 (PRO)
Baseball: 876-1073 (Sometimes PRO)
Total Skill Level: 7127.5
Not to be confused with Theodore.
Theo is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Party. He is ranked #5 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPUs, by overall skill level, with Eva better than him. His Total Skill Level with 7127.5.
In Tennis, Theo is a Pro with a skill level of 1600 or 1700, making him a very difficult opponent. He doubles with Daisuke, but occasionally Saburo. In Baseball, he is also sometimes a Pro. His level is at 876-1073 and his team consists of him, Shouta, Víctor, Eva, Jackie, Michael, Keiko, Kathrin, and Julie. Theo plays on the Baseball teams of Saburo, Sarah, Emily, Rin, Hiroshi, Shinnosuke, Takumi, and Pierre. In Boxing, he is also a Pro at level 1191-1361.
Theo is okay at Swordplay and his level is 491. In Basketball, his level is 1301+, making him a Pro. He has Steve and Abby on his team. In Table Tennis, he is also in Pro Class, at level 1331+. He is also a Pro in Cycling, coming 43rd out of 98. Overall, Theo is one of the best Miis. Eva is actually better than Theo.
In Wii Party, Theo is an Expert Mii.
- His Japanese name is Teo. (テオ)
- Theo is a Pro in every sport except Swordplay, Cycling, and Baseball (sometimes).
- This is because the top 3 (Nelly, Abe, and Tommy) debuted in Wii Sports Resort, meaning they only compete in 4 sports, whereas Theo competes in 7, giving him more numbers for the total.
- Theo and Eva are also the only 2 Miis whose Total Skill Levels are greater than 7000. Coincidentally, they are both Expert Miis in Wii Party.
- Theo appears as one of the babies in the Wii Party minigame Cry Babies and is the only baby boy. This is because he has no facial hair, (sun)glasses, or facial features at all, unlike every other Male CPU Mii except Greg and Shinta.
- Theo is one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 18 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss Fritz. He is very defensive and strikes often.
- He appears in every armor in Swordplay Showdown.
- Like Eva, Theo is in Pro Class in more sports than any other CPU Mii.
- In both Tennis and Boxing, Theo is the 8th best player. He is also the 9th last player in Wii Sports Resort to come alphabetically.
- In all Sports in Wii Sports, Saburo is the first player to come after him.
- Theo appears in 14 Swordplay Showdown Stages. He appears in stages 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20.
- Theo is ambidextrous because he is left-handed in Tennis, but is right-handed in Baseball and Table Tennis.
- Theo, Abe, Helen, Eva, and Pierre are considered the best Wii Sports Resort CPU Miis. This is because they are Pros at almost every sport they play in.
- Theo is one of the best CPUs apart from Swordplay, and Cycling where he’s average.
- His name is of Greek origin, meaning "divine gift." His name is also the diminutive version of "Theodore."
- Interestingly, there is another Mii who debuted in New Wii Sports called Theodore.
- His name is short for Theodore.
- Interestingly, there is another CPU Mii with that name.
- There is a Mii who looks similar to Theo, called Theopoulos. Theopoulos has a larger forehead and a different hairstyle.
- In both Poofesure's and IAmAwesome2's Tomodachi Life, his last name is "fivehead".