Total Skill Level calculates only the total of skill and grades.
How to Calculate (Wii)
- If the level is X-X (number(min) to number(max)) take the skill level value that's in the middle.
- If the Mii doesn't play boxing, mark them down as having a zero skill level for that sport.
- In cycling, use the formula 1498 - 15(x - 1), where x is the Mii's place. For instance, Anna (x = 1) would be 1498 - 15(0) = 1498, while Fritz (x = 2) gets 1498 - 15(1) = 1483.
- In Wii Party, use the following system:
- Beginner: 156
- Standard: 456
- Advanced: 756
- Expert: 1056
- Master: 1356
How to Calculate (Wii U)
- If the level doesn't have a star, it counts as their actual score.
- If the level does have a star, it counts as the score +10. For instance, ★1 would be worth 11, ★2 would be worth 12, and so on.
- If the Mii is a coach only, give them 0 points for Boxing, because he/she doesn't fight against the opponent.
- If the Mii is a teammate only, give them 1 point for Baseball and nothing else.
- But if the Mii appears as a teammate only and has a level in other sports, give them one point and also the points of their other ranks, too.
- In Wii Party U, it's the same as Wii Party.
- Guru Ant (Infinity+)
- Rebecca (Infinity)
- Motak (49748050 + 10^93,000,000,006)
- Christina (11292.5)
- Dave Ramsey (8619.5)
- Azami (7841.5)
- Frederick (7768)
- Angus (6072)
- Ren (6033.5
- Malte (4853)
- Billy (4040)
- Ursula (2) (3210.5)
- Botan (3103)
- Shigeru (2760)
- Montgomery (326.5)