Not to be confused with the canon character of the same name.
Chiyoko (Japanese nickname)
Baseball Beginner (Wii Sports)
Boxing Beginner (Wii Sports Club, for new female players only)
|Level||Tennis: 1000-1050 (PRO)
Baseball: 0-75 (beginner)
Cycling: 55th out of 98
Total skill level: 3209.5 (Standard)
Ursula is a Mii in Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Sports Club, Wii Party and Wii Party U.
She has a burnt sienna-brown bob-cut hair (default option hair with reverse bangs) with brown eyes, short height, fair skin, blushes, side-smiling mouth and a small reverse U-shaped nose. (Her Wii U and 3DS counterpart is essentially the same, but is vertically compressed, as does with her eyes by one stage, and with a faint pink shade of flesh (right below the default skin color in Wii U or Switch), similar to sunburn pink or Malibu peach).
She is a PRO in Tennis, scoring from 1000 up to 1050, making her one of the first Tennis PROs to be encountered. However, her skill is quite horrible in Baseball, starting with the 0 skill up to 75. She will be a first CPU to encounter for new players whenever they lose against Elisa. The chances of encountering her upon being defeated by Elisa will be moderate to high. Whenever you lose against her, Kenny G will be your opponent. If you beat him, you will get to Ursula once again (the odds of such an occurrence depending on your skills earned), and then Elisa or higher (if you win against her. Again, that possibility depends on how many skills you earned). She does not perform splitters but only fastballs and curveballs in Baseball, making her a very easy enemy to fight against for beginners. She is also awful in Boxing, too, at only 90 to 200 in skill.
Wii Sports Resort
She is generally terrible in Swordplay, only scoring from 107 to 185. She is okay with Basketball and Cycling (even as a non-PRO in that sport), being 488-495 and 55th out of 98th place, respectively. She is very good in Table Tennis as a PRO, scoring from 1050 to 1080. There, she can be seen using a hotel slipper as a table tennis racket. While she is very awful in Swordplay, do not let your guard down as she will strike you unnoticed, especially when you are not too experienced.
Wii Sports Club
She is very good as a Pro in Tennis and Baseball at Level ★6 and ★7 respectively, but is downright terrible in Boxing, (granted, she is a Beginner for new female players) at Level 1. She is the worst female opponent in Boxing. When a female Mii player is in the Boxing for the first time, she will fight against Ursula. On the other hand, new male Miis will fight against Matt (Ursula will be their opponent after they lose against Matt and is possible to encounter after they completed their fight against him.) She is one of the worst CPUs in Boxing. In Tennis, after you beat Susie, there is a high chance you will encounter Ursula as a next-level enemy.
As for her sleepy alter-ego, she is very bad in all sports, all of them at Level 1.
She is a Standard Mii.
Wii Party U
She is a Beginner Mii. (Absolute Beginner for her sleepy alter-ego)
- In Lap Happy, she finishes at 48.23 seconds.
- Voice: Type 8, high
- Outfit(s): SSB T-Shirt (Kindergarten Getup for Brawler if fanon version of SSBU), Lip Outfit (debut only) and Ashley Outfit (Swordfighter only)
- Role(s): Brawler, Swordfighter and Gunner
Playful, laid-back, easygoing, friendly, loving and hyperactive (sleepy, introvert, slow and lazy for sleepy alter ego version)
- In the files of Miitopia, she is listed as Child.
- According to internal datas, she is Japanese-American in origin.
- Her Japanese name is ウルズラ (Uruzura).
- Her Korean name is 우슬라 (Useulla).
- She, as a sleepy alter-ego, is an only Child Mii with those eyes.
- She has her genderbent twin. Strangely, he uses her Japanese nickname, though that name is meant for girls.
- Her 3DS-present appearance is essentially the same as her Wii version, this time her face and eyes are vertically compressed by one stage for her head to be much rounder and smaller.
- She is an only Mii who is a Beginner in two sports throughout the Wii Sports series games.
- She is the most featured and iconic of MatthewGo707's Miis.
- In her debut, her color was red, even though her favorite color later is yellow. At the same time, in Super Smash Bros Ultimate, she wears a Lip Outfit as a Mii Swordfighter (formerly her only role).
- She is one of the Miis with a default hair (her bangs are inverted).
- Her favorite animals are rabbits, ferrets and cats.
- Her height value is set to 29 and her weight value is set to 52.
- She and Melody are the only Standard Miis in Wii Party with that hair.
- She is known to have many stuff toys in her bedroom.
- She, Melody and Botan are the only Child Miis with that hairstyle.
- She is an only female Beginner Mii in Wii Party U with those eyes.
- She is an only Child Mii whose name starts with the letter U.
- Her sleepy alter ego does not appear in Super Smash Bros Ultimate as a Mii fighter.
- Her birthday is March 29, 2011.
- She is always right-handed.
- She performs very poorly in Baseball and Swordplay (in Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort, respectively) and Boxing (in Wii Sports Club).
- She, in her sleepy alter ego, is an only Mii whose age group is Child that is an Absolute Beginner.
- She is one of the Miis with a smug mouth.
- She is 10 years old.
- She and Botan (remastered Wii version, not the revamped Wii U rendition) are the only Beginner Miis in Wii Party U with that hair and nose.
- She is an only female Child Mii with that mouth, if not counting her sleepy alter ego.
- Despite having reddish-pink blushes, she appears as a baby in Cry Babies of Wii Party.
- She and Arwa are the only female Beginner Miis in Wii Party U with that mouth.
- She is one of the female Miis with that nose.
- She, along with Kristen are the only female Standard Miis in Wii Party with that mouth.
- In Wii Sport Club, she is good in Baseball, compared to how she is in Wii Sports.
- Male Miis new to Wiis Sports Club boxing do not fight against her in their first try. Instead, if he is done or lost in a fight against Matt, he will then battle against him or Ursula, each with 50/50 chance of encounter, after the battle against Matt. This is the opposite for females, as new female Miis there will fight against Ursula in their first try.
- She and Hiromi are one of the Wii Sports Resort Miis with a default hair (that hair is present every time you create new female Miis, each for the first time). However, her bangs are inverted.
- She stands 132 cm (4'4") tall.
- She is the niece of Frederick.
- Her Japanese nickname is Chiyoko.
- Her facial appearance remains the same in Wii U and 3DS games, except that her head is vertically compressed and more rounder, as well as her eyes being compressed by one stage.
- She and Matt are the only Boxing Beginners in Wii Sports Club.
- In her Wii Music artwork, she can be seen playing with a harmonica.
- She, Chihiro, Botan and Zi-Kai are the worst of all Wii Sports Club Boxing CPUs that are categorized as Child in Miitopia.
- Not counting those with negative skill level, she and Kenny G are the worst of all Baseball players, with their least skill level of 0. However, with her values ranging from 0 to 75. She is technically the second worst Baseball player as encounters with her with 0 skill is exceedingly rare.
- They are the only CPUs in Wii Sports Baseball with a 0 value as their minimum skill value.
- There exists her Wii Party U/Wii Sports Club-exclusive older sister lookalike named Nancy.
- Her name comes from the Latin word for "female bear". Unfortunately, her name's origin do not correspond to her overall skill level in terms of power.
- In Super Smash Bros Ultimate, she always wear an SSB T-Shirt for both of her roles as a Mii fighter (except as a Swordfighter when she wears Ashley outfit).
- Her sleepy alter-ego is an Absolute Beginner and is the worst in all Sports in Wii Sports Club.