Not to be confused with the canon character of the same name.
Chiyoko (Japanese nickname)
Baseball Beginner (Wii Sports)
Boxing Beginner (Wii Sports Club, for new female players only)
|Level||Tennis: 1000-1050 (PRO)
Baseball: 0-75 (beginner)
Table Tennis: 760-885
Cycling: 55th out of 98
Total skill level: 3209.5 (Standard)
Tennis (Wii Sports Club): Level ★6
Baseball (Wii Sports Club): Level 8
Boxing (Wii Sports Club): Level 1
Tennis (Wii Sports Club): Level 1
Baseball (Wii Sports Club): Level 1
Boxing (Wii Sports Club): Level 1
Ursula is a Mii in Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Sports Club, Wii Party and Wii Party U.
She has a burnt sienna-brown bob-cut hair with brown eyes, fair skin, blushes, side-smiling mouth and a small reverse U-shaped nose. (Her Wii U and 3DS counterpart is essentially the same, but is vertically compressed, as does with her eyes by one stage, and with a faint pink shade of flesh (right below the default skin color in Wii U or Switch)).
She is a PRO in Tennis, scoring from 1000 up to 1050, making her one of the first Tennis PROs to be encountered. However, her skill is quite horrible in Baseball, starting with the 0 skill up to 75. She will be a first CPU to encounter for new players whenever they lose against Elisa. The chances of encountering her upon defeat by Elisa will be moderate to high. Whenever you lose against her, Kenny G will be your opponent. If you beat him, you will get to Ursula once again (the odds of such an occurrence depending on your skills earned), and then Elisa or higher (if you win against her. Again, that possibility depends on how many skills you earned). She does not perform splitters but only fastballs and curevballs in Baseball, making her a very easy enemy to fight against for beginners. She does not play Boxing.
Wii Sports Resort
She is very bad in Swordplay, only scoring from 107 to 185. She is okay with Basketball and Cycling (even as a non-PRO in that sport), being 488-495 and 55th out of 98th place, respectively. She is very good in Table Tennis, scoring from 760 to 885. In Table Tennis, she can be seen using a hotel slipper as a table tennis racket. While she is very awful in Swordplay, do not let your guard down as she will strike you unnoticed, especially when you are not too experienced.
Wii Sports Club
She is very good as a Pro in Tennis at ☆6 and is good in Baseball, at Level 8, but is extremely awful in Boxing (granted, she is a Beginner for new female players) at level 1. When a female Mii player is in the Boxing for the first time, she will fight against Ursula. On the other hand, new male Miis will fight against Matt (Ursula will be their opponent after they lose against Matt or they completed their fight against Matt) (not to be confused with the Mii of the same name from Wii Sports). She is one of the worst CPUs in Boxing.
As for her sleepy alter-ego, she is very bad in all Sports, all at lvl 1.
She is a Standard Mii.
Wii Party U
She is a Beginner Mii. (Absolute Beginner for her sleepy alter-ego)
- Voice: Type 8, high
- Outfit(s): SSB T-Shirt (Kindergarten Getup for Brawler if fanon version of SSBU)
- Role(s): Brawler, Swordfighter, Gunner
Playful, easygoing, friendly, loving and hyperactive (sleepy for sleepy alter ego)
- In the files of Miitopia, she is listed as Child.
- According to internal datas, she is Japanese-American in origin.
- She is one of the Wii Sports Club Boxing CPUs that are beginners.
- Her Japanese name is ウルズラ (Uruzura).
- Her Korean name is 우슬라 (Useulla).
- Her sleepy alter ego does not appear in Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
- She is always right-handed.
- She, in her sleepy alter ego, is an only Mii whose age group is child that is an Absolute Beginner.
- She is one of the Miis with a smug mouth.
- She is 9 years old.
- She is an only female Mii categorized as Child in Miitopia with that mouth.
- She and Arwa are the only female Beginner Miis in Wii Party U with that mouth.
- She is one of the female Miis with that nose.
- She, along with Kristen are the only female Standard Miis in Wii Party with that mouth.
- In Baseball, she is good in Wii Sports Club, compared to how she is in Wii Sports.
- Male Miis new to Wiis Sports Club boxing do not fight against her in their first try. Instead, if he is done or lost in a fight against Matt, he will then battle against him or Ursula, each with 50/50 chance of encounter, after the battle against Matt. This is the opposite for females, as new female Miis there will fight against Ursula in their first try.
- She and Hiromi are one of the Wii Sports Resort Miis with a default hair (that hair is present every time you create new female Miis, each for the first time). However, her bangs are inverted.
- She stands 132 cm tall.
- She is the niece of Frederick.
- Her Japanese nickname is Chiyoko.
- Her facial appearance remains the same in Wii U and 3DS games, except that her head is vertically compressed and more rounder, as well as her eyes being compressed by one level, as well as her skin being slightly pinkish.
- She and Matt are the only Boxing Beginners in Wii Sports Club.
- In her Wii Music artwork, she can be seen playing with a harmonica.
- She, Botan and Zi-Kai are the worst of all Wii Sports Club Boxing CPUs that are categorized as Child in Miitopia.
- Not counting those with negative skill level, she and Kenny G are the worst of all Baseball players, with their least skill level of 0. However, with her values ranging from 0 to 75. She is technically the second worst Baseball player as encounters with her with 0 skill is exceedingly rare.
- They are the only CPUs in Wii Sports Baseball with a 0 value as their least skill value.
- There exists her Wii Party U/Wii Sports Club-exclusive older sister lookalike named Nancy.
- Her name comes from the Latin word for "female bear". Unfortunately, her name's origin do not correspond to her overall skill level in terms of power.
- In Super Smash Bros Ultimate, she always wear an SSB T-Shirt for both of her roles.
- Her sleepy alter-ego is an Absolute Beginner and is worse in all Sports in Wii Sports Club.