This Mii is canon. That means this Mii actually exists in the Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort/Wii Sports Club games.
|Title||Cycling Coach and Advisor|
|Level|| Swordplay: 176-180
In Swordplay, Vincenzo's skill is low, having a level of 176+. In Table Tennis, he is a Pro as his level is 1136+ (the 3rd Pro Class player in the 1100s). His skill in Basketball is okay at 506+ and he usually plays with Hiroshi and Asami (the 1st 500s player). In Cycling, Vincenzo does not race. Instead, he is your Coach, advising you during the race.
In Wii Party, Vincenzo is a Standard Mii.
Wii Sports 3
In Tennis he is okay with 340-380 Points and his teammate will be Daisuke or Rainer. In Baseball he does good with 372-532 Points and his team consists Yoshi, Marco, James, Jake, Mike, Oscar, Chris, and Martin. He plays on the teams of Eduardo, Ren, Miguel, Haru, Daisuke, Ashley, Rachel, and Alex. In Boxing he does good with 566-732 Points.
- His Japanese name is ヴィンチェンツォ (ヴィンセントともいう).
- Since Vincenzo is the Cycling Coach, you can never race against him in Cycling, either in Road Race or in VS. The same goes for James because he is the referee. However, unlike James, he is not seen anywhere near the cycling tracks. It is unclear as to where he is when giving out advice.
- Vincenzo is one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 20 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss Matt. He is very defensive and strikes often.
- Vincenzo appears in 13 Swordplay Showdown Stages. He appears in stages 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20.
- Vincenzo's name out of the Male CPU Miis from both Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort is the last to come alphabetically.
- He never wears red armor in Swordplay Showdown.
- He's the only non-Boss Mii who can appear with 3 hearts in Showdown whose favorite color is green.
- In Table Tennis, Vincenzo is left-handed.
- Vincenzo and Miguel are the only two Miis that actually help you in sports. Vincenzo helps you in Cycling and Miguel helps you in Island Flyover.
- Vincenzo is the only Mii with that hair.